Friday, June 14, 2013

It's been too long...

You know..when life gets busy, it truly gets busy...two years since I've done a blog...Well..rather than trying to blog about everything that's changed in my life...I just wanna jump right into...

KPOPKDRAMAFTISLANDSUPERSJUNIORSHINEEBAPKOREAKOREAKOREAKOREA

If anyone understood that, you must understand the chaos that has become my life...

Now...to the good stuff...

My progress into the Korean Language is very slow...considering the fact that I am also studying for my nursing exams...HOWEVER, I digress, one must not put aside obsessive hobbies in light of life-changing careers...and of course, I'm joking. But, if I ever hope to have a nursing career in Korea, then I must work hard
..............
.........
.....
..
.
As if my husband would let me move us to Korea...but a woman can dream, can't she?!?!?!

The current song I am learning (and also attempting to translate using my own personal knowledge of the language) is.....

of course a Kyuhyun song....and for those of you who do not know the who he is HOWDAREYOU *smiles sweetly* He's only one of the best singers of all S.Korea....(hurriedly searches computer for a decent, respectable and yet amazing picture of Kyuhyun: do I find a picture of him with glasses, no glasses, black hair, brown hair, straight hair, wavy hair, smile, no smile, sexy look, color or black&white THERE ARE TOO MANY OPTIONS!!!) Ah...here we go...
Ahhh...*smiles blissfully at the picture* Another couple more years and I won't feel like a pedophile...which is SAYING something considering the fact that Kyuhyun-ssi is actually older than me by a solid 3 months and 20 days...(US calculation--I'll talk about that in another blog) 

ANYwho...back to the song I am currently translating, it's Kyuhyun's "Love Again" off of the SM Ballad album...I really wish they would come out with another album like this. It is a group made up of Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SHINee's JongHyun, TRAX's Typhoon and (I guess a somewhat random singer) Jino. All these men excel in the world of Ballad Singing; each one has an amazing voice but of course (*InsertSeriousBiasHere*) shining among the four members is Jonghyun and Kyuhyun although, that is not to imply that Jino and Typhoon cannot hold their own but...biases are wonderful things (and sometimes dangerous)! 

If you haven't heard the song and aren't totally opposed to music written and sung in foreign languages, I would suggest giving it a listen too. It has certainly become my favorite among all of his solo songs...for awhile there, Kyuhyun-ssi's "Hope is a Dream that Never Sleeps" was my absolute favorite among his solo songs..


Well...until next time! I promise no more long silences...

No comments:

Post a Comment